Intellectual Property Development
Since before Thomas Edison until today, inventors have literally changed the world
As the U.K. television network Channel 4 reported:
"Inventing a new device could net you a fortune. No-one knew they needed roller blades ... or even televisions until they were invented. Every year, thousands of new inventions hit the shelves. Many will be flops, but some will become must-have items in every home. You may not even have to produce the item yourself; simply sell the idea to a large multinational company."
Applied Biometrics is focused on information technology security, with a particular interest in biometrics. If you have come up with a new idea, or concept in this area, we can help you to develop or commercialise what you have. As successful patent holders and developers we can:
- Determine if your idea or technology has a market
- Guide you on the costs and process of commercialisation
- Create a prototype (or model) of your technology
- Apply for a patent to protect your idea
- Market the invention to developers, systems integrators, partners, investors, or the buying public
Please contact us, if you would like to have a confidential discussion on your idea.